Resume for Brian Watson
• To obtain employment in the Computer Networking field using proven technical skills.
Operating Systems – Windows 7/XP/2000/ME/98/95/DOS, Red Hat Linux,
Ubuntu, Windows Server 2012/2008/2003/2000
• Building PC's and troubleshooting PC problems.
Des Moines Area Community College (June 2003 - December 2005)
• My major was in the Information Technology Network Administration program and included courses involving networking, programming, administration, and hardware/software. I received my Associates of Applied Science Degree in December 2005. My cumulative GPA was over 3.5 and each semester I was on the President’s List or the Dean’s List.
Storey Kenworthy, System Administrator (November 2014 - Present)
• Provides support for 150 users via phone, email or in
EquiTrust Financial, Desktop Services Specialist (October 2006 - November 2014)
• Responsible for nightly cycle, backups, print jobs and
technical support to users.
Geeks On Call, Computer Technician (June 2006 - September 2006)
Repaired and maintained computers for companies and individuals.
Mediacom Online, Business
Technical Support (June 2005 - May 2006)
• Assisted field technicians with Enterprise network
• I am currently have certifications in A+, Network+ and MCP.
• References will be provided upon request.