To obtain employment in the Computer Networking field using proven
Operating Systems – Windows 7/XP/2000/ME/98/95/DOS, Red Hat Linux,
• Web Development -- IIS 6.0, Apache 1.3, Dreamweaver MX, FrontPage
2003, HTML, XHTML, PHP, CSS, SSI
• Databases -- Microsoft SQL Server 2000, mySQL,
• Office Suites -- Microsoft Office 2013/2010/2007/2003/XP/2000/97,
• Additional Software -- Microsoft Virtual PC, VirtualBox,
• Building PC's and troubleshooting PC problems.
• Configuring and troubleshooting routers and switches.
• LAN/WLAN installation and maintenance.
• Maintaining and troubleshooting peripheral devices.
• VOIP modems/cable modems troubleshooting.
Des Moines Area Community College (June
2003 - December 2005)
• My major was in the Information Technology Network
Administration program and included courses involving networking,
programming, administration, and hardware/software. I received my
Associates of Applied Science Degree in December 2005. My cumulative
GPA was over 3.5 and each semester I was on the President’s List or the
Desktop Services Specialist (October 2006 -
• Responsible for nightly cycle, backups, print jobs and
technical support to users.
• Exhibit leadership skills when working with coworkers during weekly
• Assist Help Desk with resolving tickets for users.
Geeks On Call, Computer
Technician (June 2006 - September 2006)
Repaired and maintained computers for companies and individuals.
• Performed administrative knowledge of Microsoft operating issues with
exceptional customer service skills.
• Responded to user questions and explained the operation of
applications and equipment.
Mediacom Online, Business
Technical Support (June 2005 - May 2006)
• Assisted field technicians with Enterprise network
• Resolved network communication problems to ensure user’s access to
• Interacted with customers to provide and process information in
response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and
• I am currently have certifications in A+,
• References will be provided upon request.
Copyright © 2005 djdingo All Rig
Copyright © 2005